20080922

USPC $300+$40 NLHE 6-Max

Pops and I heading to AC in a few hours.  Tomorrow morning we're both going to play the $300+$40 6-Max event.  Murphy's law suggests we'll be at the same table right from the start.

I had considered selling shares for this event but I'd hate to "pull a Jason" and end up cashing huge only to fork over a large portion of the winnings due to the somewhat "small" $340 entry fee.

Nonetheless, I plan to post updates from the tourney like I did with the WSOP Event this past summer and finish it off with a re-cap write-up.  If all goes well, who knows, maybe I'll play the USPC bigger buy in events and try to make us all some money.

I can't say thank you enough to those of you that have supported me in the past and remained patient during the roughest times of the summer.  Here's hoping it all works out in the end.

No comments:

ShareThis